Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas, Christmas time is here...

Time for joy and time for cheer :)

Speaking of cheer, my roommates bring so much cheer to my heart. I arrived home from school today with a heart warming "YOU DID IT" poster on my back door. That's right I've made it 1/2 way through my fifth year of teaching at Yellowstone. Sometimes I wonder how this is possible. Then they had a beautiful flower arrangement for me on the table with this adorable little poem...

Congratulations on a semester well done!
Now it's time to have some fun!

First things first, take a nap: sit back, relax, get off your feet;
next, pick your favorite place to eat.

Wine, dine, do it all,
we'll get ready to party by making cake balls.

Lesson plans, crazy kids, lack of sleep...all clear;
get excited for rest, good food, and cheer!!

We love you, Sarah and Megan

I love my roommates. I love the opportunity to spend my days with some of the coolest kids in the whole world. I love being on Christmas break! It's only been one hour and I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment