Monday, October 3, 2011

Mad Props on Monday...


So I decided, after talking about blogs, I should really start writing on mine more regularly. Yesterday afternoon on the way home from a wonderful time away, I thought I should do something that highlights things I love, like, appreciate about DC. So each Monday, I'm going to give mad props to some of the things I enjoy about DC life.



Public Transportation! After being without a car for a few weeks, I am thankful for being able to get to the airport hop on the Metro and get home. I probably ride the bus more than Metro but this was a cooler picture than one of the bus :)

This morning I also used public transportation to get to work. One of the things I'm most excited about Fall, not having to drive everywhere since it's a little slower pace. If you want to hear some of my funniest encounters, remind me to tell you some stories I have from the bus. Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I love themes/little projects on blogs. :-) I look forward to reading your Monday posts. What a great way to start your new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Jen! Glad to see this. :)

    ReplyDelete