Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Girl :)

Today my sweet little Eva girl turned 2!


sweet baby eva on her birthday, 2 years ago today :)

I can't believe how fast two years goes by. I'm so thankful that I got to be at her monkey birthday yesterday and that I got to eat birthday cereal with her today before returning to Houston. I'm really sad I won't get to see her as much after moving further away...she's growing so much, talking, running, reading, loving, swimming, laughing, joking, living it's so exciting. I will say I am slightly jealous that when I got to Cleburne after saying, "Robyn's home!" she was disappointed that Sarah wasn't with me and just said, "Sarah didn't come Eva's party." But really I'm so thankful that I have such cool friends and my niece notices that at a young age.


me and eva a few months ago when she visited houston

No comments:

Post a Comment